What is the Full form of BCA?
The full form of BCA IS Bachelor’s in Computer Application.
What is the BCA?
Table of Contents
BCA Is a three year degree course for those people who wish to dive into the world of programming languages.
BCA Is best or popular option for starting a professional life in information Technology.
What are the types of BCA?
There are three types of BCA programs or 3 different types of learning modes through which you can pursue BCA:
1. Full time/ Regular BCA:
In full time learning program are regular students of BCA programs that provide face to face classes.
2. Part time/ Distance BCA:
Part time or distance learning is for those type student who have other commitments ,such as job or other courses. These program is also available in mail.format.
3. Online BCA:
The online learning method is a novel startegy and it totally based on technology based.the classes are held in online mode,and the full procedure completely online.
Eligibility of BCA:
1. Candidates must be qualified 12th board examination from a reputed University or diploma course ( two or three year course) after 10th board examination.
2. A candidates with commerce or art background can also apply for the course.
3. To get bca course,some universities also conducted the entrance test of BCA.
Opportunity after BCA:
There are lot of opportunities in front of BCA students are an M.Sc in computer science, work as instructor or teacher in university, college or in school work as a web designer etc.
Top colleges or universites for BCA:
1. Christ University ,Bengaluru
2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university (GGSIPU) ,Dwarka ,Delhi
3. Presidency collge , Bengaluru
4. Institute of Mangement studies ,Nodia
5. Symbiosis Institute of computer science and research, pune
6. Birla Institute of technology, Mesra Ranchi
7. st Joseph’s college ,Bengaluru
8. Madras Christian College, Chennai.
What are the famous universities for online BCA course:
1 LPU Online
2. Chandigarh Online
3. Amity Online
4. Amrita Ahead Online.