Here in this post you will get all informations about MBA course like what is MBA, duration of MBA, full form of MBA, and fees of MBA courses.
Full Form of MBA : MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIVE
What is MBA? MBA Courses Details
MBA is a most popular and demanding course in india in 2018-2019.
It offer internationally benefits to students in jobs. It is 2-years post graduation course with high opportunities in Business and marketing.
Master of Business Administration, as the course name suggests, covers various aspects of business administration and trains students in understanding the nitty- gritty of running a business and preparing them for becoming efficient managers.
MBA study benifits
MBA is a high level/professional course for business. Its have many benefits, Given below:
- 1. imparts a strong theoretical foundation in business concepts
- 2. Provides practical opportunities (via internships, group assignments and individual projects) to test what students learn in the class.
- 3. Builds hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership.
- 4. Polishes a range of soft-skills like communication, motivation and negotiation.
- 5. Opens up global opportunities for career growth.
- 6. Allows MBA students to start an independent business after graduating.
Many years is the MBA courses
Instead, the typical full-time MBA student takes nine credits, or three courses, per semester. Most full-time programs feature twosemesters per academic year, which means students can expect to complete their degree two full years after they began the program.
COURSE INFO :
Duration : 2 Years
Level : Post Graduation
Type : Degree
Eligibility : Graduate or Equivalent
*Some of colleges are providing part time MBA Courses.
Eligibility criteria for MBA
Eligibility criteria of MBA in Human resources, Marketing, Finance, Banking.
- A. The two-year (2 yrs) course is open for graduates.
- B. Students must have 50% marks in bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- C. Candidates have to clear entrance exams such as CAT, cMAT ,XAT, GMAT and MAT.
- D. The shortlisted candidates have to clear Group Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds.
- E. The admission is based on the cumulative scores of these three rounds and in some cases, work experience as well.
Different field of MBA
The list of the most popular MBA
1. Marketing :
The popularity of MBA in Marketing has increased in recent years, owing to the shift to the digital sphere and globalisation. Most businesses have their own in-house marketing team, which specialises in bringing clients to the company and promoting their products.
2. Human Resources:
All businesses are essentially
about human beings. Human resource is the biggest asset that a business has. A company’s fortune depends on its employees. If the workforce is efficient, motivated and moving in the same direction, the company will naturally progress and vice versa.
3. Finance & Banking :
MBA in Banking and Finance, thus
caters to these two essential aspects of our lives and aims to produce professionals with sound knowledge about banking and financial services.
Banking and Finance are two indispensable components of a business. Banks are institutions in-charge of individuals or organization’s money. Banks discharge various set of functions such as holding the money of customers, investing the money, reimbursing interest on the deposited money, offering loans to people for personal or business use and so on.
Finance, on the other hand, is a process through which advice is provided to a company or a person for investing their money and getting high returns. Finance management is the backbone of any company whether it is a corporate, a big business house, or a financial institution.
- Information Systems
- Operations Management
The syllabus of MBA in International Business includes subjects such as:
- 1. Management Concepts and Organisational Behaviour.
- 2.Managerial Economics.
- 3.Accounting for Managers.
- 4.Financial Management.
- 5.Marketing Management.
- 6.Human Resource Management.
- 7.International Business Environment.
- 8.Management of Multinational
- 10.Social Responsibility and Ethics.
- 11.Data Analysis.
MBA Specialization which is offered by many top B-Schools in India.
- Information System/ Technology.
- Human Resource Management.
- International Business.
So that was the full details about MBA course. Hope you get all the informations listed above.
Share this post on your favorite social media platform. If you have any questions or any doubt put a comment, we will happy to help you.
Thanks for visiting.