Python Crash Course PDF :
Introduction To Programming by Eric Matthes
Python Crash Course PDF
In this Post I have Shared Python Crash Course PDF. You can download this pdf to read Python Crash Course ebook.
Every programmer has a story about how they learned to write their first program. I started learning as a child when my father was working for Digital Equipment Corporation, one of the pioneering companies of the modern computing era. I wrote my first program on a kit computer my dad had assembled in our basement.
Who Is This Book For?
The goal of this book is to bring you up to speed with Python as quickly as possible so you can build programs that work—games, data visualizations, and web applications—while developing a foundation in programming that will serve you well for the rest of your life.
Python Crash Course is written for people of any age who have never programmed in Python before or have never programmed at all.
If you want to learn the basics of programming quickly so you can focus on interesting projects, and you like to test your understanding of new concepts by solving meaningful problems, this book is for you.
Python Crash Course is also perfect for middle school and high school teachers who want to offer their students a project-based introduction to programming.
What Can You Expect to Learn?
The purpose of this book is to make you a good programmer in general and a good Python programmer in particular.
You’ll learn efficiently and adopt good habits as I provide you with a solid foundation in general programming concepts.
After working your way through Python Crash Course, you should be ready to move on to more advanced Python techniques, and your next programming language will be even easier to grasp.
Every year I consider whether to continue using Python or whether to move on to a different language—perhaps one that’s newer to the programming world. But I continue to focus on Python for many reasons :
- 1. Python is an incredibly efficient language.
- 2. Python’s syntax will also help you write “clean” code.
- 3. Your code will be easy to read, easy to debug, and easy to extend and build upon compared to other languages.
- 4. Python community, which includes an incredibly diverse and welcoming group of people.
- 5. People use Python for many purposes: to make games, build web applications, solve business problems, and develop internal tools at all kinds of interesting companies.
- 6. Having a well-connected and supportive community is critical in helping you solve problems.
- 7. People like to learn Python as first programming language.
- 8. Python is a great language to learn, so lets Download The Python Crash Course PDF
More Python eBooks
Contents on Python Crash Course
- Part I: Basics
- 1. Getting Started
2. Variables and Simple Data Types
3. Introducing Lists
4. Working with Lists
5. If Statements
7. User Input and while Loops
Part II: Projects
- 9. ClassesProjects
10. Files and Exceptions
11. Testing Your Code
12. A Ship that Fires Bullets
15. Generating Data
16. Downloading Data
17. Working with APIs
18. Getting Started with Django
19. User Accounts
20. Styling and Deploying an App
Python Crash Course PDF INFO
Book’s Name : Python Crash Course PDF
Author : Eric Matthes
Original language : English
Size Of PDF : 6.03 MB
Number of Pages : 562 Pages
To Download This PDF Follow this Setps :
Copy the Text given below in Yellow Background : and paste in your browser :
In Above You Can find and Download the ebook / PDF file of Python Crash Course. If you are planning to learn Python then you can find more python related ebooks here which help you. Share Python Crash Course PDF with your programming lovers friends.