You can Download The Body Keeps the Score PDF: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma PDF from the end of this short review of Book.
|Name||Download The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma PDF|
|Author||BESSEL VAN DER KOLK, MD|
|Genre||Health, Health Education|
|PDF Sizs||8.04 MB|
|Total Downloads||6,903 [Update]|
|Buy Online||From Amazon|
How to Download This PDF
Follow these steps to download this PDF.
2. Go to Google search box and Paste (Press long to Paste) search.
3. You will be redirect to a page where you will download this PDF. (Nothing to do after that, your downloading will start Automatically.)
Why this Extra Step?: Because we are getting lot of copyright complains to remove this book.
The goal of introducing the diagnosis of Developmental Trauma Disorder is to capture the reality of the clinical presentations of children and adolescents exposed to chronic interpersonal trauma and thereby guide clinicians to develop and utilize effective interventions and for researchers to study the neurobiology and transmission of chronic interpersonal violence. Whether or not they exhibit symptoms of PTSD, children who have developed in the context of ongoing danger, maltreatment, and inadequate caregiving systems are ill-served by the current diagnostic system, as it frequently leads to no diagnosis, multiple unrelated diagnoses, an emphasis on behavioral control without recognition of interpersonal trauma and lack of safety in the etiology of symptoms, and a lack of attention to ameliorating the developmental disruptions that underlie the symptoms.
The Rediscovery Of Trauma
- 1. Lessons From Vietnam Veterans
2. Revolutions In Understanding Mind And Brain
3. Looking Into The Brain: The Neuroscience Revolution
This Is Your Brain On Trauma
- 4. Running For Your Life: The Anatomy Of Survival
5. Body-brain Connections
6. Losing Your Body, Losing Your Self
The Minds Of Children
- 7. Getting On The Same Wavelength: Attachment And Attunement
8. Trapped In Relationships: The Cost Of Abuse And Neglect
9. What’s Love Got To Do With It?
10. Developmental Trauma: The Hidden Epidemic
The Imprint Of Trauma
- 11. Uncovering Secrets: The Problem Of Traumatic Memory
12. The Unbearable Heaviness Of Remembering
Paths To Recovery
- 13. Healing From Trauma: Owning Your Self
14. Language: Miracle And Tyranny
15. Letting Go Of The Past: Emdr
16. Learning To Inhabit Your Body: Yoga
17. Putting The Pieces Together: Self-leadership
18. Filling In The Holes: Creating Structures
19. Rewiring The Brain: Neurofeedback
20. Finding Your Voice: Communal Rhythms And
Epilogue: Choices To Be Made
Appendix: Consensus Proposed Criteria For Developmental Trauma