What is LLB?
To know full details and informative about LLB read the article. The full form of LLB is Legum Baccalaureus also known as Bachelor of Law. LLB is a three-year law degree course pursued after completion of graduation.
The highlights of LLB course
Particular Course Name: 3 years LLB
Addmision criteria: Graduation or an equivalent
Qualifications With 45% marks.
Entrance Exam: CLAST, LSAT, TS, LAWCET, AP, LAWCET, CET etc
Application Mode: Online
Eligibility criteria of LLB:
Table of Contents
The following are the eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled for admission to LLB 2023:
1. Candidate should be clear class 12(10+2) from any recognized board with a minimum score of 45% aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
2. Candidates who belong to the general category should have a minimum of 50% marks with a recognized board.
3. There is no limit upper limit in the LLB course.
4. There are many colleges that offer the course without any limitation when it comes to age.
5. The applying candidates should be citizens of India.
6. The candidates must qualify for the Entrance test required for the admission to LLB course.
7. If candidates are already graduates (any stream and any course) then you can apply for 3-year LLB courses by qualifying for the required Entrance exam.
8. Reserved category candidates must have 40% aggregate marks.
9. Those Candidates who have a final year of graduation are also applicable to sit in the Entrance exam.
10. No candidates who have passed the LLB course from any University shall be allowed to have admission.
11. Eligible students will be selected on the basis of the Entrance or interview process
12. Candidates who have a Diploma in law, done after the class 10th are also eligible for admission.
13. Candidates whose results are awaited also sit the examination of LLB ( Entrance exam) on the condition that they give proof of qualifying examination with the prescribed marks at the time of interview.
14. Relaxation of up to 5% is granted to students who are from Sc/ST/ PWD backgrounds.
15. A relaxation of up to 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to the widows /wards of defense personnel (CW) category.
16. Those candidates belonging to the physically handicapped ( PH) category on the recommendation of the medical board are benefits from 5% marks relaxation in the minimum eligibility allowed.
After the LLB what the career scope?
2. Goverment services
3. Legal Advisor
6. Legal outsourcing
7. Private companies
8. Higher Education
9. Writer of kaw Books/Reports/ journalist
10. Legal Analyst
11. Legal Researcher
Top colleges of LLB:
1. National law school of india University, Bengaluru
2. NLU ,NEW Delhi
3. Nalsar university of law, Hyderabad
4. National Law institute University, Bhopal
5. NLU ,jodhpur.
6. The west Bengal National University of juridical sciences, Kolkata
7. Gujrat National Law University, Gujrat
8. Symbiosis law school,pune
9. Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar law of university,Chennai
10. Mumbai University, Mumbai
11. Faculty of Law, Du
12. osmania University
14. Manikchand pahade Law, college
15. Depth. Of Law ,punjab University
16. Government Law college, Mumbai
17. Lucknow University
18. Dr. BR Ambedkar college of