What is MBBS FUll form?
Know full detail, informative definition of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery.
MBBS full form:
1) MBBS: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery.
2) Categories: Medical
3) Region: Globally
What is the meaning of MBBS?
The full form of MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of surgery.
MBBS is a professional graduate medical degree in medicine and surgery awarded by medical schools and affiliated universities.
MBBS is a master’s degree and a very popular course in India and all over the world, MBBS I’d used generally for doctors. Every science student knows about MBBS and its degree.
Important Information about the MBBS:
MBBS is a course for those candidates who want to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor and it is a professional degree in medical science. If you have an MBBS degree become a certified medical practitioner.
1. The period of the MBBS Course is five years and six months, which includes one year of internship in hospitals, health centers, and health campus organizations by NGOs (nonprofit organizations).
2. In the MBBS syllabus, the study of anatomy, pharmacology, pathology as well as community health and medicine, pediatrics, and surgery.
3. It had been laid down in such a way that MBBS degree holders can choose a specialization to pursue and practice medicine.
4. MBBS has career specialization for MBBS students in nephrology, cardiology, gynecology, anesthesiology, organ transplant, endocrine and general surgery, etc.
5. MBBS degree holders or people get offered lots of jobs due to these career jobs.
6. The best courses after MBBS include MD ( Doctor of medicine), master in Hospital Administration, MS in clinical pathology, Master in Public Health, M tech in Biomedical Engineering and biological sciences and diploma courses in sports medicine, pediatrics, psychology occupational Health, etc.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS Degree:
1. Student who passes Higher secondary or class 12 or pre-university qualifying examination with one subject of science chemistry, physics, zoology, and Botany.
And Individuals should also have studied English as a main subject for their qualifying examination.
2. Students must be Indian nationals for admission through the All India entrance exam.
3. in addition, applicants must also comply with the age restriction requirements, i.e they must be 17+ years of age at the time of enrollment
4. as indicated by MCI ( medical council of India) , which is an MBBS authority there are some. additional eligibility requirements.
List of top colleges medical colleges in India:
1. AIMS (All institute of Medical Science ) Delhi
2. Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research ( PHIMER) , Chandigarh
3. Christian Medical College, Vellore
4. Sanjay Gandhi PostgraInstitue of Medical Science, Lucknow
5. Amrita Vishwa vidyapeetham , Coimbatore
6. Banras Hindu University, Varnasi
7. Kasturba Medical Collge ,Manipal
8. Jawaharlal institute of postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
9. Institute of liver and Biliary Science, Delhi
10. King George’s Medical Unive, Lucknow