What is the full form of NDA ?
The full form of NDA is NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY.
What is NDA?
Table of Contents
The national defense acadmey is the Indian Armed forces joint services academy ,where students from the Army, Navy, and Aur force are all trained together.
National Defence Acadmey offers a three years course leading to a Bachelor of Arts degree in National security studies.
Eligibility needed in NDA:
1. The age limit to apply in NDA is 19 years of age during the commencement of the course.
2. For Army wing candiates should have studied up to 12th class pass of the 10+2pattern of school Education or equivalent examination conducted by a state Education Board or university.
For other forces,candiates should have studied up to 12th clas pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education with physics and Mathematics conducted by University or reconginzed board.
Fuction of NEET exam:
1. National Defence Academy trained all three force officers I.e Army,Navy,And Air force.
2. National defnce Acadmey provides quality education to the cadets.
3. National Defense Acdmey help the officers to understand Indian dance policy or international relationship.
4. National defense academy build up leadership qualities in the cadets.
NDA Exam Pattern:
- 1. Two paper are organized by NDA.
2. Name of the subjects included in NDA are Gerenal Ability Test (GAT) and Mathematics Gat including, science, history,polity,current affairs ,English.
3. The exam duration is 2/½ hour for each paper.
4. Number of question in GAT is 150 and number of question in Mathematics is 120.
5. The two phase are held in NDA exam are written exam with 900 marks and SSB Interview with 900 marks.